Therm-a-Rest EvoLite Plus Sleeping Pad
Therm-a-Rest EvoLite Plus Sleeping Pad. The four-season counterpart to the revolutionary EvoLite mattress adds ThermaCapture technology to deliver the comfort of air, the convenience of self-inflation, and the warmth you need for any season.
If you’re looking for the best value in ultralight, backpacking mattress comfort and convenience, look no further. The EvoLite Plus mattress’s patent-pending AirFrame™ construction is the foundation, using alternating channels of foam and air to combine amazing compressibility with easy self-inflation and a stable, high-loft comfort not found in most air mattresses.
In addition, this is Therm-a-Rest's first self-inflating mattress to utilize patent pending reflective ThermaCapture™ technology inside – yet another Therm-a-Rest first – boosting warmth with virtually no added weight or bulk. It delivers all of that while remaining light enough to satisfy anyone looking to move with a minimum through the backcountry. Stuffsack included.
- 2.5 in. (6.4 cm) of Loft: The best thickness-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating mattress.
- Ultralight AirFrame™ Construction: Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while maintaining loft.
- Supportive Atmos™ Foam: Exclusive Atmos foam is poured in an atmospherically-controlled chamber, allowing precision control over uniformity and loft. The result is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market.
- ThermaCapture™ Technology: Reflective layers inside help reduce radiant heat loss, boosting warmth with virtually no added weight or bulk.
- R-Value: 3.2
- Weight: Regular - 1 lbs 4 oz / 570 g | Large - 1 lbs 9 oz / 710 g
- Width: Regular - 20 in / 51 cm | Large - 25 in / 63 cm
- Length: Regular - 72 in / 183 cm | Large - 77 in / 196 cm
- Thickness: Regular - 2.5 in / 6.3 cm | Large - 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Packed dimension: Regular - 7.75 x 5.5 / 20 x 14 | Large - 9.5 x 6 / 24 x 15
- Top fabric type: 30d mini Rip Polyester
- Bottom fabric type: 30d mini Rip Polyester
- Foam type: Urethane Foam
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A.