Sea to Summit UltraLight SI Mat - Not Available
Sea to Summit UltraLight SI Mat. Light and packable for minimalist fast hikes, the Ultralight Self-Inflating mats come in at 1 inch thick with the regular size weighing just over 1 lb. Sea to Summit kept the weight down by using a 30-D polyester and our Delta Core-V vertical coring which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Constructed using Sea to Summit's Delta Core-V technique to minimize weight and bulk yet maximize warmth. Using pressure-mapping data to define the contact areas Sea to Summit created a map for their distinctive core pattern. This technique keeps body contact areas - shoulders, hips and feet - warmer because the core holes are smaller in those sections.
- Features a patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort.
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on the top and the base.
- Anti-slip silicone print on the top and bottom helps keep your mat in place.
- Made with environmentally friendly polyurethane foam that is very lightweight yet still offers excellent memory and self-inflating performance.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- The Ultralight Series has an insulating R-value of 2.6.
- R-value: 2.6
- Dimensions: Regular - 72x20x1 (183x51x2.5cm), Large - 78x25x1 (198x64x2.5 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz (550g), Large - 1 lb 9 oz (720g)