Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nano Tarp Poncho
|Reviews & Awards|
- "Lightest Tarp. Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Tarp-Poncho. Packing this superlight tarp can drop your pack load by 5 pounds or more." - Backpacker Magazine 2007 Gear Guide
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil TarpPoncho. We now make our all-in-one raincoat/pack cover/groundsheet/tarp with 15D Ultra-Sil®Nano fabric – we have saved 3 ounces and 30% of the packed size when compared with its 30D Ultra-Sil ® predecessor. It is ideal for temperate climates or as an emergency shelter.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Tarp Poncho is ideal for use as a rain poncho with an ergonomic 3-panel hood with functional and generous brim. It is now made with Sea to Summit's super lightweight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric, so all seams are factory taped.
Designed to fully cover you and your pack in a downpour. It’s also ideal for temperate climates when a waterproof jacket would be too sweaty. Makes a great emergency shelter to have along for day trips.
- Made of 15D Ultra-Sil® Nano fabric
- Waterproof seams—double stitched and tape sealed
- Guy attachment points on corners so that it can convert to a two-person shelter
- Sides snap together for rain protection when worn as a poncho
- Siliconized outer surface won’t wet out
- Drawcord raises rear hem when not used with a pack
- Accommodates a large pack
- Dimensions: 57" x 104"
- Weight: 8.1 oz