Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nylon Tarp Poncho
|Reviews & Awards|
- "Lightest Tarp. Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Tarp-Poncho. Packing this superlight tarp can drop your pack load by 5 pounds or more." - Backpacker Magazine 2007 Gear Guide
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Nylon Tarp Poncho is an ultralight all-in-one raincoat / tarp / pack cover / groundsheet. It is a super light weight solution for fast packing without a tent.
The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Tarp Poncho is ideal for use as a rain poncho with an ergonomic 3-panel hood with functional and generous brim. It is now made with Sea to Summit's super lightweight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric, so all seams are factory taped.
Designed to fully cover you and your pack in a downpour. It’s also ideal for temperate climates when a waterproof jacket would be too sweaty. Makes a great emergency shelter to have along for day trips.
- Now made with Ultra-Sil Siliconized Cordura®
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and tape seam sealed
- Guy attachment points on corners to convert to a shelter
- Sides snap together for additional rain protection
- Contoured draw cord hood with generous brim
- Comes with a super compact, compressible stuff sack of the same Sil Cordura®
- Dimensions: 4’9” x 9’2”
- Weight: 10.0 oz