Sea to Summit Trash Dry Sack - Not Available
The Sea to Summit Trash Dry Sack is a Leave No Trace-inspired product that was created to make it easier for you to “pack it out” after camping in ecologically sensitive areas.
Designed with a unique roll top closure that accepts a disposable garbage bag liner, the Sea to Summit Trash Dry Sack is used as a soft garbage container in the field, in a boat or in your car. In the backcountry, put all your waste inside and roll the top down to prevent any leakage while transporting.
Hypalon® clip-in loops allow the Trash Dry Sack to be hung from a tree to keep critters out. It also has daisy chain webbing on the sides so that it can be securely lashed to the outside of your pack or to the deck of your kayak. Its oval shape means better carrying when the sack is full.
- Lightweight, 10,000 mm waterproof fabric
- Double stitched and tape seam sealed
- Hypalon® roll top closure for drip-free carrying
- Uses any plastic garbage bag as liner
- Oval base gives flatter shape for better carrying when attached to packs, kayaks, etc.
- Daisy chain webbing and Hypalon® clip loops for easy attachment
- 10 Liter size weighs 3.5 oz – ideal for 1-2 people on weekend trips
- 20 Liter size weighs 4.7 oz – ideal for 1-2 people on longer trips or groups of 3 or more