Sea to Summit Comfort Plus SI Mat
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus SI Mat. The Comfort Plus SI series combines the comfort of a 3 inch air mattress with the support and self-inflating performance of a foam core - without the expected weight penalties. This is made possible by Sea to Summit's Delta Core™ technology, which removes the optimal amount of foam without sacrificing support or durability.
- Constructed using DeltaCored™ foam. Large, horizontal delta-shaped cores are removed from the foam, achieving 40% reduction in weight, creating an amply thick mat while minimizing weight.
- Features Sea to Summit's patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and finetuning bleed valve for customized comfort.
- 30D stretch knit polyester fabric top allows the mattress to conform to your body weight for an extra soft and comfortable feel.
- 30D plain-weave base with anti-slip silicone print to help keep your mat in place.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- With an equivalent R-value of 3.2, the Comfort Plus SI Mattress also delivers the performance and warmth required for cold weather expeditions.
- R-value: 4.1
- Dimensions: Regular - 72”x 20”x 3” (183 x 51 x 8 cm), Large - 78”x 25”x 3” (198 x 64 x 8 cm)
- Weight: Regular - 1 lb 15 oz (890g), Large - 2 lbs 8 oz (1150g)