Sea to Summit Comfort Light SI Mat
Sea to Summit Comfort Light SI Mat. The Comfort Light series aims to hit that sweet spot of minimal weight and packed size but also offers great comfort. At 2 inches, this mattress is going to protect you from just about any less-than-perfectly flat terrain. The Delta Core technology makes sure that the additional thickness doesnt equate to an increase in weight and provides even insulation across the length of the mattress.
- Constructed using DeltaCored foam. Large, horizontal delta-shaped cores are removed from the foam, achieving 40% reduction in weight, creating an amply thick mat while minimizing weight.
- Features our patent-pending multi-functional valve. High flow rate for easy inflation; one-way deflation mode prevents re-inflating while packing up and fine-tuning bleed valve for customized comfort.
- We use a lightweight plain-weave 30D polyester fabric top and bottom.
- Anti-slip silicone print on the top and bottom fabric helps keep your mat in place.
- Comes with a 30-Denier stuff sack and easy to use repair kit.
- With an insulating equivalent R-value of 2.7, the Comfort Light Series is an excellent option for all but the chilliest winter camping trips.
- R-value: 2.7
- Dimensions: Small - 67x 20x 2 (170 x 51 x 5 cm), Regular - 72x 20x 2 (183 x 51 x 5 cm), Large - 78x 25x 2 (198 x 64 x 5 cm)
- Weight: Small - 1 lb 4 oz (560g), Regular - 1 lb 5 oz (600g), Large - 1 lb 12 oz (790g)