Sea to Summit Ascent AcI 25 Sleeping Bag
Sea to Summit Ascent AcI 25 Sleeping Bag. The Ascent™ down sleeping bag redefines what versatile means in a sleep system. Complex construction and high-quality down keep you warm when it’s cold outside, while the triple-zipper Free-Flow Zip™ system ensures you stay cool and ventilated when the weather warms.
Shaped to allow a natural sleeping position for comfort, the Ascent is light and compact enough to go everywhere your adventures may take you.
IS THIS DOWN SLEEPING BAG…?
Warm enough for cold-weather use? Yes. The high-lofting down, technical hood, oversized draft tubes, and draft collar make the Ascent 25°F and 15°F true 2.5 – 3 season bags. For colder weather, you might choose the Ascent 0°F model and pair it with a high R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
Really cool in summer temperatures? Yes. The Free-Flow Zip system means separate zippers on your left and right side and in the foot box. Open them for ventilation or to turn the Ascent into a fully-flat comforter.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag? The main side zipper can be zipped to the Sea to Summit Women’s Altitude, Journey and Venture sleeping bags – Regular and Long bags have the same side zipper length.
- Best Use - Backpacking
- Performance - 2.5 Season: 25°F (comfort range 25°F to 70°F) | 3 Season: 15°F (comfort range 15°F to 65°F) |
Winter: 0°F (comfort range 0°F to 60°F)
- More room between hips and knees to allow you to sleep in a natural position without compressing the down insulation and creating cold spots. Far more comfortable than narrow mummy bags for most sleepers.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 750+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Free-flow zipper system: full-length YKK® #5 main side zip, half-length opposite side zip, and foot zip provides unparalleled ventilation and use as a comforter.
- Vertical baffles over the chest to prevent down shifting as you roll over in your sleep.
- Shaped hood, oversized draft collar, and zipper draft tube keep the cold out and the warmth in.
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables.
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude™, Journey™ or Venture™ sleeping bag.
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell.
- COMES WITH: Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- BAG SERIES: Ascent 1
- BAG WEIGHT: Regular - 1lb 14.3oz / 860g | Long - 2lbs 0.8oz / 930g
- COMPRESSED VOLUME: 4.9L
- COMPRESSION SACK: S - 10L to 3.3L
- FILL WEIGHT: Regular - 11.6oz / 330g | Long - 13.1oz / 370g
- FITS UP TO: Regular - 6 ft / 183 cm | Long - 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm
- SEASON RATING: 2.5 Season
- TEMPERATURE (EN RATING): 25°F (Lower Limit)
- WOMEN'S TEMP (EN RATING): 35°F (Comfort Limit)
- SHELL FABRIC: Lightweight 20D Nylon Shell
- INSULATION: Ultra-Dry Down 750+ Loft
- ZIP OPTIONS: Free-Flow zipper system