Rab Xenon-X Jacket (Men's) - Not Available
Rab Xenon-X Jacket. Rab's well-established, award-winning Xenon X Jacket now uses the new 'Gold Active Insulation' from PrimaLoft, offering higher levels of breathability and completely eliminating cold spots.
This combined with PrimaLoft's ability to retain warmth even when damp makes the Xenon X an extremely versatile piece, perfect for everything from a windy belay at your local crag to spindrift belays high in the mountains. With technical features such as an under-helmet hood, elasticated cuffs and a slim fit, the Xenon X Jacket ups it's game for this winter and will continue to be our classic go-to layer for every adventure.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop lining
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active (60/m2 (2oz))
- Under helmet hood, lycra bound
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip, internal insulated baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 YKK internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 343g/12oz (estimate)
- Model: QIO-05