Rab Mythic 400 Sleeping Bag
Rab Mythic 400 Sleeping Bag. The pinnacle of innovation, the Mythic 400 Sleeping bag is an ultra lightweight down sleeping bag with the best warmth to weight ratio in the Rab range. Designed for mountain activists looking to reduce weight while moving through the mountains, for use in cold environments where weight and packsize are crucial to success such as long summer alpine routes, and multi day trekking.
Since our beginnings when Rab Carrington hand stitched the first sleeping bag to bear his name, Rab design has drawn on experience from years spent in the mountains. The Mythic Sleeping Bag continues that tradition, once again pushing the boundaries in innovation and design.
Weighing in at 660g the Mythic contains 400g of the highest quality 900 fill power ethically sourced European goose down. Achieving an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, this bag retains all the features you need to stay warm and protected in cold mountain environments. The tapered mummy shape with angled foot box gives a generous fit for the weight. Weight saving baffle construction prevents down shift, while the chambers are angled downwards in chevrons keeping the down over the centre of the body to ensure core warmth throughout the night. Each bag is hand filled in Derbyshire using Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®.
The internal collar is ergonomically designed, and collar, hood, and internal baffles have drawcords which can be cinched in for extra warmth. Featuring a half length YKK main zip with glow in the dark puller, while the bonded zip guard works as a draught excluder. Super lightweight trims and features reduce weight, and the dry bag compression stuffsack ensures protection from the elements and a smaller packsize while on the move.
Every element of the Mythic 400 is designed to deliver optimum warmth for minimum weight, allowing you to withstand the challenges of moving fast and light in alpine environments.
- Pertex® Quantum 7 Denier Inner and Outer
- 900 FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Mummy Taper Shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- ˝ length YKK 3 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Super lightweight trims and features
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuffsack
- Cotton storage sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Available in left zip only
- Pack Size: 18 x 43cm/7 x 16.9in
- EN13537:2012 Comfort: -1°C (30°F)
- EN13537:2012 Limit: -6°C (21°F)
- EN13537:2012 Extreme: -24°C (-11°F)
- Rab® Limit: -7°C (19.5°F)
- Max User Height: 185cm/72.8in
- Shoulder Width: 70cm/27.5in
- Hip Width: 52cm/20.5in
- Foot Width: 41cm/16.0in
- Weight: 660g/23.2oz