Rab Microlight Summit Jacket (Men's) - Not Available
Rab Microlight Summit Jacket. Worn as a warm midlayer or standalone outer for fast ascents in the likes of Chamonix, the Microlight Summit is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is a concern but function is paramount.
Constructed with cutting edge Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave ? fabric, the Microlight Summit Jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, reducing weight and increasing weather resistance. Filled with 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, it combines warmth with increased wind and weather resistance.
Perfected for moving fast in alpine environments, the Microlight Summit features a slightly longer fit in the body, harness-compatible hand pockets, and a two-way front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard to maximise comfort. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves, while the helmet-compatible hood features an internal stretch gaiter to seal out wind. Internal stretch-bound hood seams reduce hood volume when worn without a helmet.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Summit is a truly alpine jacket: lightweight and packable, while offering increased durability, warmth and weather resistance.
- Pre-baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- 750FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Stuff sack
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 455g/16oz
- Model: QDA-88