Rab Infinity Lite Jacket (Men's)
Rab Infinity Lite Jacket. Designed for mountaineers operating in mixed conditions, the Infinity Light Jacket is a lightweight solution for those looking for uncompromised protection. The robust GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology outer is highly breathable and has a soft feel to touch. Easily deflecting wind and rain, the Infinity Light has protective stitch-free overlays and minimal seams to shield its wearer. Inside 800FP R.D.S Certified, Nikwax® treated, European Goose Down is held in a narrow boxwall construction, trapping heat and maintaining core warmth.
The features of the Infinity Light Jacket have been refined for climbers. The 2-way YKK® VISLON® zip and warm down-filled, adjustable hood make cold belays bearable, while pre-curved articulated sleeves, low profile elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord give a snug but active fit when you’re on the move.
The Infinity Light also comes with its own stuff sack, allowing it to pack down and disappear into your bag once conditions improve.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (190g/6.7oz in size L)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,190g / 6.7oz in size L
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction throughout
- Stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology overlays on torso and upper arms
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Weight: 555g / 19.5oz
- Fit: Regular
- Model: QDN-77