Primus Omni-Fuel Stove - Not Available
Reviews & Awards
- "We know it's hard to choose between liquid-fuel and canister stoves. Avoid the angst with this split-personality cooker, which won an Editors' Choice Award for its ability to switch from one fuel to another, even in the field." - Backpacker Magazine 2005 Gear Guide
- "This award-winning stove got a makeover for 2002. It still burns any fuel, but now it does it even better...The OmniFuel is the latest incarnation of Primus's Multi Fuel stove, which earned an Editors' Choice Award (April 1998) for its ability to burn both canister and liquid fuels." - Backpacker Magazine
- "With stout construction and a thirst for just about any fossil fuel, this stove exudes competence." - 2004 Outside Magazine Buyer's Guide
The OmniFuel is Primus's most advanced stove -- a refinement of the award winning MultiFuel stove -- designed for those who want the best and most adaptable stove on the market. The Primus Omni Fuel Stove works with virtually all types of fuel, from LP gas, gasoline/petrol and diesel to kerosene - even aviation fuel.
The stove's new preheating system saves fuel while minimizing pre-heating time. Using the separate control knob, the flame can be adjusted to provide the exact heat required. The OmniFuel stove comes with a multi tool that enables the user to disassemble and assemble the stove at any time. Also includes a cleaning needle.
FUEL BOTTLE SOLD SEPARATELY (NOT INCLUDED).
- Omni-fuel stove
- Primus fuel pump
- Cleaning needle
- Service multi-tool
- Nylon/neoprene bag with locking device
- Part number: 328984 PRIMUS OmniFuel
- Output: 3000 W (10500 BTU/h)
- Boiling time: 3 min (+ 40 sec preheating)
- Weight (incl. pump): 464 g (16.4 oz.)
- Weight (excl. pump): 362 g (12.8 oz.)
- Dimensions: 150 x 88 x 85 mm (5.9 x 3.5 x 3.4 in.)
- Piezo ignition: No
- Suitable for: 1-4 People