Petzl LEOPARD Crampon
Petzl LEOPARD Crampon. Ultra light crampon with LEVERLOCK FIL binding or FLEXLOCK binding, for ski touring and snow travel.
Very light due to their aluminum construction, LEOPARD FL crampons are designed for snow approaches. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The FLEX LOCK binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
Extremely light due to their aluminum construction, LEOPARD LLF crampons are perfect for ski touring and snow travel. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying.
- Very lightweight:
- - crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- - very lightweight
- Very compact:
- - CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- - tool-free length adjustment
- Leverlock Binding system especially adapted to the usage of these crampons - self-adjusting elastic strap around the ankle, strap for good handling and easy removal, compact heel lever facilitates crampon installation/removal
Flexlock Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
- NB: it is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneemaź
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
- Weight: Flexlock - 360 g | Leverlock - 330 g