Petzl ATTACHE 3D Locking Carabiner - Not Available
Petzl ATTACHE 3D is an ultra light compact pear shaped carabiner. The original mini-HMS carabiner has been redesigned to be ultralight. Through a series of scientific calculations the ATTACHE 3D has been reduced to a mere 55 g by removing all unnecessary material while maximizing the strength.
The new 3D shape offers the versatility of the original ATTACHE for use in a wide variety of situation while reducing the mass and increasing the gate open strength. The rope bearing surfaces have been optimized to balance fluidity with a minimum of excess weight.
Overall the ATTACH 3D combines the versatility of a mini-HMS carabiner in a compact, light frame for fast and light adventures.
- 3D frame is 37 % lighter and 15 % thinner
- Gru-V locking sleeve offers better grip
- Fluid gate design reduces the chance for slings or webbing to catch on the gate or locking sleeve
- Keylock system offers ease of use with webbing and slings
- Available in SCREW-LOCK system only (with lock indicator)
- Weight: 55 g
- Material: aluminum 7075
- Breaking strength: major axis: 22 kN; open gate: 6 kN; cross-loaded: 7 kN
Gate opening: 22 mm
- CE EN 362, EN 12275 types B & H / UIAA
- 3-year guarantee