Osprey Aether AG 85 Backpack - Not Available
Osprey Aether AG 85 Backpack. The Aether AG™ 85 is the perfect backpacking solution when your primary concerns are carrying heavy loads in ventilated comfort on weeklong, monthlong, or never ending journeys. Now featuring Osprey's innovative Anti-Gravity™ technology and custom fit along with an incredibly robust feature set and a top lid that converts to a functional daypack or summit pack.
Carry basecamp worthy loads with skis to boot, or journey beyond the reach of resupplies. For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Aether AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carryingon any multi-day excursion.When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week or for a month, there is no better option than the Aether AG™ 85 pack.
- CUSTOM FIT - The IsoForm5 harness and CM™ hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
- ANTI-GRAVITY™ TECHNOLOGY - The Aether/Ariel AG™ features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
- CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK - Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid™ to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid™ daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Large front J-zip access to main compartment
- Osprey Sizing & Fit Guide (will open in a new window)
- VOLUME: S - 5004 IN3 / 82 L | M - 5187 IN3 / 85 L | L - 5370 IN3 / 88 L
- DIMENSIONS: S - 32.28H X 16.93W X 15.35D IN. | M - 34.25H X 16.93W X 15.35D IN. | L - 36.22H X 16.93W X 15.35D IN.
- WEIGHT: S - 5.315 LBS. | M - 5.368 LBS. | L - 5.422 LBS.
- FABRIC: MAIN - 210D Nylon Dobby | ACCENT - 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box | BOTTOM - 500D Nylon Packcloth