NEMO Moki 3P Tent
NEMO Moki 3P Tent. The award-winning Moki™ is a bomber expedition tent designed for extreme cold weather, but convertible for milder base camp conditions. Nearly half of Moki’s shell can be converted to mesh by tying back its large doors.
You can link two Moki™ tents together with the Moki Link Connector™ panel by removing the lower portion of their vestibules. This feature is great for guides and clients, waiting out a storm with your buddies, or storing gear in the breezeway.
- Full external pole configuration for easy set-up.
- Convertible panels create ventilation and livability for use in warmer conditions.
- 40D OSMO waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop is breathable and supremely strong.
- Easy one-zip entry for faster entry.
- Moki Link Connector™ panel allows linking two Mokis together.
- Included vestibule has window for visibility in worse weather conditions.
- Internally deployable vents for additional air circulation.
- What's included: Stakes, Guy-out cord, Repair kit, Vestibule, Dry bag
- Capacity 3
- Seasons 4
- Minimum Weight 8 lb , 11 oz / 3.96 kg
- Packed Weight 9 lb , 6 oz / 4.27 kg
- Packed Size 18.9 x 9.5 in dia / 48 x 24 cm dia
- Peak Height 50.0 in / 127 cm
- Floor Area 50.6 sq ft / 4.7 sq m
- Floor Dimensions 89.0 x 82.0 in / 226 x 208 cm
- Vestibule Area 12.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m
- Freestanding Freestanding
- Frame 5 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm poles
- Door Quantity 2
- Vestibule Quantity 1
- Canopy Fabric 40D OSMO Nylon Ripstop (2000 mm)
- Color Skyburst
- Stuff Sack Dry bag