MSR WhisperLite Universal Stove
|Reviews & Awards|
- 2012 Editors' Choice Award - Backpacker Magazine
- "MSR WhisperLite Universal. The ultimate stove: anywhere, anytime, any gas." - Backpack Magazine Gear Guide 2012
MSR WhisperLite Universal Stove. The WhisperLite Universal hybrid-fuel stove is the first stove from MSR to combine canister and liquid fuel capabilities into one comprehensive package. Built on an upgraded WhisperLite™ chassis featuring improved stability, lighter weight and simplified maintenance, it burns just about any fuel you're likely to find. And unlike anything that's come before it, MSR's patent-pending AirControl™ technology delivers uncompromising performance across all fuel types, and they have delivered it all in a lightweight package that won't slow you down.
FUEL BOTTLE AND FUEL CANISTER NOT INCLUDED.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Made in USA.
- Minimum Weight: 13.7 oz / 388 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 3.4 oz / 549 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 75 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.75 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA