MSR Whisperlite Stove
|Reviews & Awards|
- Backpacker Magazine Readers’ Choice Award, 2005
MSR Whisperlite Stove. The WhisperLite camp stove has been the one to choose on outdoor adventurers for more than 20 years. Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventure travelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Proven: Trusted and field-proven performance for more than 20 years.
- Reliable: Simple, durable design.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line folds small and fits in most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Made in USA.
- Minimum Weight: 11 oz / 305 g
- Packed Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.1 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.5 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA