MSR Twin Sisters Tent
MSR Twin Sisters Tent. The ultralight, floorless Twin Sisters shelter offers the enclosed protection of a tent with the weight of a tarp. It pitches quickly with included poles or optional trekking poles and easily covers two people plus gear. Two doors offer easy access and cross-through ventilation, while a snow skirt, DuraShield coatings and optional footprint provide maximum protection in any season.
- Easy Access: Two doors make access twice as easy and increase ventilation.
- Full Protection: Steep roof, perimeter snow skirt and DuraShield™ coatings help seal out the elements.
- Easy Setup: Six-point pitch sets up quickly with included poles or trekking poles for added efficiency.
- Additional Features: (2) external peak vents; guy loops for pole-free setup; reinforced guy points.
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 0 oz (0.92 kg)
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz (1.4 kg)
- Floor Area: 45 sq. ft (4.1 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 102 cu. ft (2888 liters)
- Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 46 in (117 cm)
- Packed Size: 20 x 6 in (51 x 15 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: No
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone