MSR Remote 3 Tent
MSR Remote 3 Tent. A cavernous stronghold for three, the Remote 3 mountaineering tent provides highly livable, sanity-sparing accommodations for those spending three days or three weeks on the mountain. It features a central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles that allow it to defy fierce winds and heavy snow loading. Its two doors feature vents, which can be closed if things start to rage beyond the walls. Inside, a large floor plan maximizes interior space, and gear loops let you line-dry damp clothes. The large vestibule shelters weeks-worth of expedition gear.
- Robust Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads.
- Reinforced Guy-Out Points: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds.
- Spacious: Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 3 climbers in bulky winter gear, while the large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment.
- Easy Setup: Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz (3.56 kg)
- Packed Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz (3.88 kg)
- Floor Area: 46 sq. ft (4.3 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq. ft (2.04 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 112 cu. ft (3171 liters)
- Number of Poles: 4 Easton® Syclone™
- Packed Size: 20 x 8 in (51 x 20 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1800mm polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 41 cu. ft (1161 liters)