MSR Remote 3 Tent
MSR Remote 3 Tent. A cavernous stronghold for three, the Remote 3 mountaineering tent provides highly livable, sanity-sparing accommodations for those spending three days or three weeks on the mountain. It features a central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone poles that allow it to defy fierce winds and heavy snow loading. Its two doors feature vents, which can be closed if things start to rage beyond the walls. Inside, a large floor plan maximizes interior space, and gear loops let you line-dry damp clothes. The large vestibule shelters weeks-worth of expedition gear.
- Robust Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads.
- Reinforced Guy-Out Points: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds.
- Spacious: Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 3 climbers in bulky winter gear, while the large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment.
- Easy Setup: Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- Additional Features: DuraShield-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz (3.56 kg)
- Packed Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz (3.88 kg)
- Floor Area: 46 sq. ft (4.3 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq. ft (2.04 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 112 cu. ft (3171 liters)
- Number of Poles: 4 Easton® Syclone
- Packed Size: 20 x 8 in (51 x 20 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1800mm polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 41 cu. ft (1161 liters)