MSR Pocket Rocket Stove - Not Available
Reviews & Awards
- "Small but dependable, this ultralight canister stove stows in your insulated camp mug." - Backpacker Magazine
- Readers' Choice Award (Best Camping Stove) - Backpacker Magazine, 2005
The MSR PocketRocket backpacking stove provides full cooking function in an incredibly efficient form. Barely noticeable in your pack, it delivers impressively in camp. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer while our Wind Clip™ wind shield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions. The PocketRocket stove’s diminutive size is also the foundation of a solid emergency kit for home or trail.
FUEL CANISTER NOT INCLUDED.
- Ultralight, Ultra-Compact: Weighs just 3 oz. (86 g), with palm-sized dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 in. (10.2 x 5. x 5.1 cm).
- Simple Operation: No need for priming, pressurizing, or maintenance.
- High Heat Output: Boils 1 liter of water in under 3.5 minutes.
- Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Flame Protection: Tri-sectional Windclip™ wind shield protects flame and boosts efficiency.
- Minimum Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
- Packaged Weight: 4.2 oz / 119 g
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 16 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea