MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3-Person Backpacking Tent - Not Available
MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3-Person Backpacking Tent. Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR® Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.07 kg (4 lb 9 oz); Fast & Light option is just 1.66 kg (3 lb 11 oz).
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Freestanding Fast & Light® setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips.
- Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
- Large StayDry™ door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
- Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
- Capacity: 3
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint: 3 lbs 11 oz (1.66 kg)
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz (2.07 kg)
- Packed Weight : 5 lbs 0 oz (2.26 kg)
- Floor Area: 39 sq. ft (3.67 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area : 14 sq. ft (1.3 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 81 cu. ft (2290 liters)
- Number of Poles: 1 DAC Pressfit
- Interior Peak Height: 44 in (112 cm)
- Packed Size: 21 x 7 in (53 x 17 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 16 cu. ft (453 liters)