MSR Hoop 2 Tent - Not Available
Packed with do-all utility, the 2-person MSR Hoop tent delivers an unlikely amount of space and protection for a tent of its weight. The roomy floor plan is built to accommodate two Large-sized Therm-a-Rest® mattresses with room to spare–perfect for taller campers and those who just want the most livable shelter possible.
You’ll also appreciate solid, three-plus-season protection for those late and early season trips far into the backcountry. Optional poles at either end create a freestanding structure, or can be left behind to save even more weight.
- Added Space: Built to easily accommodate two large Therm-a-rest® mattresses- ideal for taller campers, extra gear and more.
- Added Protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds while fabric canopy cuts down on drafts.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation.
- Packable: Packed with features and space, yet still compact enough to take anywhere.
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor, (2) generous doors with large vestibules, gear loft, (4) internal mesh storage pockets.
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz / 2050 g
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz / 2466 g
- Body weight: 1 lbs 11 oz / 754 g
- Fly weight: 1 lbs 13 oz / 827 g
- Frame weight: 1 lbs 7 oz / 660 g
- Sub-frame weight: 7 oz / 190 g
- Floor Area: 32 sq. ft / 2.97 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 18.75 sq. ft / 1.72 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 63 cu. ft / 1783 liters
- Vestibule Volume: 25 cu. ft / 708 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 44 in / 112 cm
- Packed Size: 18 x 7 in / 46 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Number of Poles: 3 DAC
- Fly Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 1500mm Durashield Polyurethane &
- Canopy Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3000mm Durashield Polyurethane & DWR