MSR FreeLite 3 Ultralight Backpacking Tent
MSR FreeLite 3 Ultralight Backpacking Tent. Updated for 2019. Designed to support a wide range of adventures, from backpacking to climbing to kayaking, the FreeLite™ 3 tent delivers full-featured comfort for three in an ultralight, highly packable design. The unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly, which is what you want after a long day of hiking alpine meadows in Glacier National Park, or bouldering with friends in Joshua Tree. The ventilating micromesh canopy and waterproof rainfly offer protection for all kinds of weather, and the large doors provide easy access to an interior that provides room for three, or generous space for two.
- Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz (1.56 kg)
- Length: 84 in
- Capacity: 3
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ F&L Body: 2 lbs 10 oz (1.19 kg)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1.34 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz (1.56 kg)
- Floor Area: 39.5 sq. ft (3.67 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 17.5 sq. ft (1.62 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 47 cu. ft (1330 liters)
- Number of Poles: 1 Easton
- Interior Peak Height: 39 in (100 cm)
- Packed Size: 18 x 6 in (46 x 15 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Semi-freestanding
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield