MSR FreeLite 2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent
MSR FreeLite 2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent. Updated for 2019. Designed to lighten your pack load on multiday and weekend backcountry trips, the FreeLite 2 saves you time and energy to pursue your outdoor activities. Whether you're planning to pedal the Kokopelli Trail or climb a favorite route on an overnight backpacking trip, this ultralight, fully-featured double-wall tent lets you to perform at your highest level. Its unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly and offers a roomy interior, lots of ventilation and two large doors for easy access—all the comfort, without all the weight.
- Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1.33 kg)
- Length: 84 in
- Capacity: 2
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ F&L Body: 2 lbs 2 oz (0.96 kg)
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz (1.14 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1.33 kg)
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft (2.7 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 17.5 sq. ft (1.62 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 30 cu. ft (850 liters)
- Number of Poles: 1 Easton
- Interior Peak Height: 36 in (91 cm)
- Packed Size: 18 x 6 in (46 x 15 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Semi-freestanding
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield