MSR DragonFly Stove
|Reviews & Awards|
- "The stove started up and ran like a champ, whether the temperature was 17°F or 53°F." - Backpacker Magazine
- "The perfect do-anything stove...well worth the money." - OutdoorReview.com
The MSR DragonFly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings.
The Dragon Fly's dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9" maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob.
FUEL BOTTLE NOT INCLUDED.
Keywords: Dragon Fly.
- Full Flame Control: First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control—simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) MSR® pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz / 395 g
- Packaged Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA