MSR AutoFlow XL Gravity Filter - 10L - Not Available
MSR AutoFlow XL Gravity. This extra-large AutoFlow gravity filter system delivers 10 liters of clean water fast—all while you set up camp, prep dinner or relax. And its big capacity means fewer trips to the river to haul the water you need. Similar in packable size to a 4L system, the AutoFlow XL system's durable flat base doubles the water volume for only 340 g (12 oz) of total weight. Ultralight and supremely packable, it offers the luxury of pump-free group filtration for basecamps, scout troops, horsepackers and other backcountry groups. And just one 10-liter fill of the reservoir can supply 1-2 people with a whole day’s worth of clean water.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Hollow fiber filter meets EPA standards and NSF Protocol P231 for removal of bacteria and protozoa.*
- Fast: Uses gravity to filter 1.75 liters per minute, letting you multi-task at camp.
- Versatile: Separate hang strap and bag clip allow for easy hanging for maximum convenience.
- Rugged: Durable 3-dimmensional film reservoir with RF-welded seams and a 1000-denier flat base that resists wear-and-tear.
- Field-Maintainable: Sediment trap in bottom of bag; filter is easily cleaned on the fly, no tools required.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers
- Weight: 12 oz (0.34 kg)
- Width: 7 in (4 cm)
- Length: 11 in (12.5 cm)
- Height: 3 in
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.75 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Material(s): Hollow Fiber
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials