MSR Advance Pro 2 Tent
MSR Advance Pro 2 Tent. Engineered to meet the needs of professional alpinists, the 4-season Advance Pro™ 2 tent features an ultralight construction and a small footprint for easier pitching on high-altitude ledges. Its extreme-condition, single-wall design utilizes nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ Poles and reinforced guy-points. A unique pole sleeve allows the tent to be set up fast by one person standing in a single precarious spot—a critical advantage when space is precious in technical terrain. Proven in harsh environments like the Himalayas, the Advance Pro™ tent delivers reliable protection on aggressive summit assaults.
- Ultralight Strength: Extreme-condition protection at just 1.3 kg (2 lb. 14 oz.).
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Ultralight, cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in severe conditions.
- Small Footprint: For easier pitching on narrow ledges in the high alpine.
- Fast Setup: Hybrid clip and pole sleeve design sets up in seconds with one person so you can get out of the weather quickly.
- Additional Features: Single door; front and rear vents.
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz (1.295 kg)
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz (1.46 kg)
- Floor Area: 24 sq. ft (2.2 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 38 cu. ft (1076 liters)
- Number of Poles: 1 Easton Syclone
- Interior Peak Height: 44 in (1.12 cm)
- Packed Size: 18 x 6 in (46 x 15 cm)
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 2 ply breathable 1000mm
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR