MSR Access 3 Tent
MSR Access 3 Tent. The Access 3 tent lets you spend comfortable days in the winter backcountry without hauling around the weight of a large mountaineering tent. Warm, light and strong, this four-season tent provides the protection that skiers, splitboaders and snowshoers need for camping in less severe conditions, such as those near tree-line. The robust frame withstands overnight snow loading, and is quick to set up in the cold. Whether your party is base camping to access powder lines or completing a multiday traverse, the Access 3 tent is warm enough for cold winter nights, yet light enough to keep you nimble while on the move.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the light design keeps you nimble while skiing, riding or hiking.
- Easton Syclone Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two doors; two internal pockets; multiple guy points.
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz (1.99 kg)
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 1 oz (2.3 kg)
- Floor Area: 41 sq. ft (3.8 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 17.5 sq. ft (1.62 sq. m)
- Number of Poles: 4 Easton Syclone
- Packed Size: 21 x 7 in (53 x 17 cm)
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 17 cu. ft (481 liters)