MSR Access 1 Tent
MSR Access 1 Tent. An ultralight, four-season solo tent, the Access 1 winter touring tent was built to meet the needs of backcountry skiers, splitboarders and snowshoers. Lighter than a mountaineering tent, but warmer than a three-season backpacking tent, it offers ample comfort on cold winter nights, yet remains light in your pack while skiing or hiking. The tent features a central-support frame that withstands overnight snow loading, and offers generous space inside for bulky gear. Ideal for the protected winter conditions found near tree-line, the Access 1 tent strikes the perfect balance of winter-grade warmth without the weight.
- Ultralight Warmth: Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in all that hard-earned warmth on cold nights, while the tent’s light design keeps you nimble while on the move.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge composite materials resist breaking in challenging winter conditions.
- Robust Frame: Central-support frame optimizes interior space and resists snow loading.
- Quick Setup: Perfect for cold environments.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; one door; one internal pocket; multiple guy points.
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 0 oz (1.37 kg)
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg)
- Floor Area: 19 sq. ft (1.76 sq. m)
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft (0.23 sq. m)
- Tent Volume: 32 cu. ft (906 liters)
- Number of Poles 2 Easton® Syclone™
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in (1.01 cm)
- Packed Size: 18 x 6 in (46 x 15 cm)
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 8.5 cu. ft (241 liters)