Mountain Hardwear Via Rapida 35 Backpack
Mountain Hardwear Via Rapida 35 Backpack. Compact, light and versatile, this climbing pack delivers on function, comfort and stability.
Alternate Keywords: Hardware
Sizing & Buying Tips: Need help? Check out our handy Buying Guide. Click here.
- Flexible design concept allows suspension and bag components to be removed to significantly reduce weight when not needed
- Versatile Alpine suspension provides outstanding stability, comfort and support
- Highly functional Alpine Compression Strap System with glove-friendly buckles secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front panel pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 250 cu. in. / 4L of carrying capacity when needed
- FlapTop design allows pack to be used without the top lid with no compromise in compression or weather-protection
- Durable Dyneema front panel offers lash points for all kinds of mountaineering gear
- Removable top pocket has webbing loops on top and rope strap underneath
- Ski-friendly feature set including ski loops and shovel space in front pocket
- Capacity - Medium 2135cu.in. / 35L, Large 2320cu.in. / 38L
- Weight - Medium 3lb. 5oz. / 1.50kg., Large 3lb. 8oz. / 1.59kg.
- Torso Range - Medium 17.0in. - 20.0in. / 43cm - 51cm, Large 19.5in. - 22.5in. / 50cm - 57cm
- Waist Range - Medium 30in - 35in / 76cm - 89cm, Large 34in - 39in / 86cm - 99cm
- Dimensions - Medium 26in X 12in X 12in / 66cm X 32cm X 30cm, Large 28in X 12in X 12in / 71cm X 32cm X 30cm