Mountain Hardwear EV2 Tent - Not Available
Mountain Hardwear EV 2 Tent. Compact, light, strong, two-person tent, the EV 2™ is designed for the rigors of high altitude expeditions. EV 2’s trim design fits on ledges, and its clip set-up aids in high-wind pitches. TX07 PU fabric, a lightweight, strong, non-stretch laminate, stabilizes and strengthens when pitched. Interior zip and built in ventilation help frost management while integrated vestibule provides protection from the elements.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles, Lighter shell fabric.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 4 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 4 lb. 5 oz. / 1.95 kg.
- Packed Weight: 5 lb. 2 oz. / 2.33 kg.
- Tent Floor: 40D Nylon Ripstop 3000mm Ether Type PU/SIL FR
- Poles: DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Canopy: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
- Reinforcement: TX07 PU;WX20
- Fly: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU
- Floor Area: 31 sq. ft. / 2.9 m2
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Interior Height: 41" / 104 cm
- Packed Diameter: 5 in / 15 cm
- Packed Length: 18 in / 46 cm