MealGear Utensils by Guyot Designs - Not Available
Reviews & Awards
- "We're suckers for any cooking widget that does double duty and packs smartly. That's why three editors have been dining lately with this handy two-piece unit." - Backpacker Magazine 2006 Gear Guide
Inventor Clint Slone has developed an ingenious way to bring the conveniences of your kitchen to the trail. MealGear Utensils are versatile enough to twirl your pasta, sip your soup and has a surprisingly sharp edge to cut your toughest trail food. Best of all, it all snaps together for the easiest of packing.
The 5-in-1 Meal Gear Utensils are specially designed to work well with deep stoves like JetBoil™, and it gets to the bottom of meals in a bag without getting your hands too involved. Spreads PB&J on the run. Cuts anything from a baguette to sirloin. Flapjacks and eggs? No problem.
- Easy to clean: wipe, boil and you're good to go
- Snap together and the carabiner loop keeps them with you
- 1.4 ounces of High Temperature Nylon polymer (450 F degree melting point)
- Safe on Teflon and other coated cookware sets
- Spoon, Fork, Knife, Spatula and Spreader all in two pieces (9.25" in length)
- 2% of the sales of The Utensils will be donated to the Rocky Mountain Institute.