LifeStraw Personal Water Filter - Not Available
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter. LifeStraw is a personal water filter that ensures no matter where you go, you will have instant access to safe drinking water. Itís lightweight and compact, which makes it perfect for hunting, hiking, and fishing. The LifeStraw is the most advanced, compact and easy to use personal water filter available today.
You can drink directly from lakes, rivers, or your water bottle. Simply put the lower part of the straw in the water, and sip through the other end. After drinking, blow back into it to clear the filter.
Life Straw filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) to 0.2 microns, which removes dangerous bacteria and protozoa. The removal rate exceeds EPA standards for water filtration.
The technology behind LifeStraw has been featured on CNN, Fast Company, BBC, Time, and the New York Times. The LifeStraw has won numerous awards, including the INDEX Award, the Well-Tech Award for Innovative Technology, and TIME Magazineís Best Inventions Award.
Used in the harshest conditions on earth, the LifeStraw was developed as an emergency relief tool to provide access to clean water to people affected by conflict or disasters. LifeStraws are supplied to government and aid groups around the world. A portion of domestic sales support donations overseas.
The LifeStraw does not filter heavy metals or viruses, and will not desalinate water.
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Very lightweight, weighs just 2 oz (57grams)
- Easy to use, contains no chemicals, and has no moving parts.
- Used in the harshest conditions in developing countries since 2005.
- Length: 8.75 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Construction: durable plastic. Does not require replacement parts or batteries, or any chemicals.
- Included: Comes with a lanyard, and a cap for the mouth piece and end piece