Kammok Glider Rainfly
Kammok Glider Rainfly. The Glider™ is the first portable hammock shelter to feature a fully integrated rainwater retention system. The design of the Glider is inspired by the sugar glider – a small mammal that glides between trees and protects its young from the elements in its marsupial pouch.
- The Glider integrates seamlessly with your Roo and Dragonfly to create the ultimate light-weight camping experience.
- The proprietary Amphibiskin™ fabric keeps the adventurer protected from blistering heat, rain or snow.
- The Glider’s water retention system opens up new opportunities for water collection in the backcountry.
- 12' x 12' diagonal (9' curved sides)
- 23 oz / 652g
- 10 Reinforced Tie-Out Points
- YKK Line Locks
- Tri-Ring Easy Guy Line Adjustment
- Factory-Taped Seams
- Telescoping Pole Grommets
- Water Collecting Funnels
- Removable Debris Filters
- Accessory Attachment Points
- Reflective Guy Lines