Kammok Dragonfly Hammock Insect Net
Kammok Dragonfly Hammock Insect Net. The Dragonfly™ is an ultra-light, no-see-um insect net specially designed to shield your camping hammock from disease carrying insects. Kammok found their design inspiration from the dragonfly – also known as “mosquito hawks” - one of the mosquito’s most prevalent predators. Unleash the Dragonfly to protect yourself from mosquitoes and other biting insects while you relax in the comfort of your hammock.
Kammok is dedicated to minimal design that provides both comfort and durability, and the Dragonfly™ is a reflection of this approach. The Dragonfly surrounds your hammock like a cocoon to provide 360 degree protection. Dragonet™ material feels as light as air, and allows the cool breeze to easily pass through to your hammock. The cavernous interior provides you with plenty of head room while sitting up, and unprecedented visibility to your surroundings. With a blazing fast setup and take-down time, using the Dragonfly will become second nature while on your adventure!
With every Dragonfly™ purchased, Kammok provides life-saving malaria treatments to 5 children in Africa through our partnership with Malaria No More!
1 purchase = 5 stories of lives changed. 6 stories including you!
Note: Hammock is not included.
- Attached ultra-light stuff sack
- Speed hook ridgeline suspension with 4 hanging gear loops along inside ridge
- Quick ridge line tensioning via 2 adjustable line locks
- Guy lines with reflective tracers
- Comfortable & spacious inside
- Dragonet™ provides excellent visibility out while providing a feeling of security underneath
- Double sided YKK zipper for ease of entry
- Dimensions:10' x 4.5' (304.8cm x 137.16cm)
- Packed Weight: 10.5oz; 297.67g (with ridgeline/guy line packed)
- Packed Size: 4" x 4" x 3" (10.6cm x 10.6cm x 7.62cm)
- Fabric/Material: Dragonet - Kammok's ultrafine 20D no-see-um polyester netting