Kahtoola KTS Steel Ice Cleat Crampons - Pair - Not Available
The Kahtoola KTS Steel Crampons feature the same innovations of Kahtoola's original Aluminum KTS, but it�s designed to handle rockier terrain. The points are 1/4-inch longer and sharper than the aluminum model.
At 23.3 ounces per pair, the KTS Steel are still lightweight, and they fold down into a compact package. Like the original KTS, these crampons work with your running shoes as well as your ski, snowshoe, hiking, and telemark boots.
The KTS Steel is the best choice for snow and ice travel over abusive terrain, when durability and sharpness are more important than weight.
- Sizing - S/M: Men's 4-9 or Women's 5.5-10.5 | M/L: Men's 9-14 or Women's 10.5+
- Made from 4130 chromoly steel, heat-treated for strength
- Only 1 lbs. 7oz. (662 grams) per pair
- Ten 1-inch points allow natural stride, reduce snagging and snow-packing
- Front points are 26 degrees open for optimal performance with flexible footwear
- Packed dimensions are 4" x 4" x 8"