Integral Designs by Rab eVENT Shortie Gaiters - Not Available
The Integral Designs eVENT Shortie Gaiters are ultra lightweight simple gaiters that are designed to keep snow and stones out of boots and trail runners and keep socks and boot tops dry when hiking in rain or through wet grass.
Made from highly breathable trilaminate eVent fabric, they are comfortable to wear all day long without excessive condensation buildup. Insteps are reinforced with black supplex nylon.
The eVent gaiters have no zippers or velcro and are designed to be put on before putting on footwear. The replaceable shock cord snugs under the instep (flip to back of footwear when hiking over sharp rocks). The top shock cord and toggle adjust for a comfortable and snug fit around the ankles.
The eVent Shortie Gaiters are supplied in a Silcoat stuff sack and are available in two sizes. General US footwear sizes are included as a reference, but fit will vary with the type of boot (i.e. sneakers vs. heavy hiking boots).
Also known as the Rab eVent Shortie Gaiters.
- Lightweight 3L ripstop eVent® fabric
- Reinforced Supplex® nylon instep
- Pull-on style without closures
- Front boot hook and elastic at top and bottom provide a fully adjustable and snug fit around the ankle
- Stuff sack
- S/M - 8" high, 13" ankle diameter (U.S. Men's 6-9)
- L/XL - 9" high, 15" ankle diameter (U.S. Men's 9-11)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70g) per pair
- Packed Size: 2" x 4" (in silcoat stuff sack)