Helinox Chair Zero
Reviews & Awards
- Backpacker Magazine Editors’ Choice Award 2017: Helinox Chair Zero - "Stay high and dry with a chair that’s so light you’ll never want to leave it behind."
Helinox Chair Zero. CHAIR ZERO will never make you choose between comfort and weight. Smaller and lighter than a water bottle, it's what your body craves at the end of a long day of trekking.
It features a super light (1.1 lbs), compact (4”x 4"x 14" in its stuff sack) and durable design that holds up to 260 lbs.
- The lightest Helinox chair
- Compact size & featherweight design makes for an easy carry
- Easy to assemble with single shock corded pole structure
- Frame constructed from DAC aluminum poles
- Seat made from Ripstop Polyester
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 1lb 1oz (490g)
- TOTAL CAPACITY: 265lb (120kg)
- PACKED: Width - 4" (10cm) | Depth - 4" (10cm) | Length - 14" (35cm)
- ASSEMBLED: Width - 20.5" (52cm) | Depth - 19" (48cm) | Seat Height - 11" (28cm) | Back Height - 25.5" (64cm)