Grivel Rambo 4 Crampons
Our rangeís most technical crampon is now at its fourth evolution, integrating Grivelís active anti-balling plate and simplifying all adjustments: just one screw to adjust the length, just one screw to substitute a point, just one screw to position the spur.
CRAMP-O-MATIC: A well known system which relies on a nylon speed lever in the rear and a stainless steel front bale to hold the boot. Quick to put on, these bindings are perfect for plastic mountaineering boots that have a rigid sole and substantial heel and toe welts. The stainless steel safety strap, which was invented by Grivel, is permanently mounted on the front bale and prevents total loss of the crampon should it be forced off the boot.
- Rigid crampon with anatomic curve.
- Asymmetrical forged mono-point, extremely easy to substitute with just one screw, integrated with a half point external lateral support point: a new solution for external support.
- Structure in rigid plastic acts as a spacer for the screws and as support for the supple rubber anti-balling device.
- Accordeon in supple rubber holds together the front and rear parts of the anti balling system.
- Four retention points for descent. Moveable spur.
- Completely patented.
- Points: 11-12
- Chromolly steel
- Front points: forged 1-2
- Weight: 41 oz
- Boot Size: 38-48 (EU)