Granite Gear Northern Light 4-Season Tarp - Not Available
Reviews & Awards
- "Granite Gear Northern Light. Top Tarp Value. This tarp is light, sits tight to the ground, and the pitch is smart and easy. You simply rig it like a clothesline between two trekking poles." - Backpacker Magazine 2007 Gear Guide
You’ve heard of 4 season tents -- how about a 4 season tarp system? The Granite Gear Northern Light is built like Granite Gear White Lightnin’ tarps with catenary cut edges, tension tape around the perimeter and down the center seam. Plus, it has adjustable cinching corner straps to keep the whole thing taut.
The addition of a snow-flap running the length of both sides lets you seal the sides from blowing snow in the winter or bugs in the summer. Comes complete with micro cordage guy lines and its own attached stuff sack.
- Catenary cut helps keep tarp taut
- Adjustable guy points
- Sewn in stuffsack
- Cordage included (stakes not included)
- Material: 30D Sil-Nylon CORDURA
- Color: half blue half cloud
- Weight: 0.59 kg | 1 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 meters | 8’ x 8’