Granite Gear Blaze AC 60 Backpack - Not Available
Granite Gear Blaze AC 60 is spartan in its simplicity and features our engineered AirCurrent suspension. The AirCurrent suspension consists of a 3-dimensionally molded alloyed frame, our quickest torso length adjustment system, padded shoulder straps, and a swappable hip belt for a custom fit. The AC frame has molded air channels, works in conjunction with a molded foam pad and durable stretch mesh to aid in venting heat and moisture away from the back; allowing for natural evaporative cooling.
The pack body is a simple, lidless top loader with a tall spindrift opening that can be cinched and rolled down tight for weather resistance and also expanded when extra space is needed. The arched Line-Loc compression system allows the load to be cinched tight in every direction (side, front, and top) as well as allowing additional gear to be lashed to the pack. The Line-Loc cord can easily be replaced if it wears out from extended use. Durable and versatile stretch mesh pockets on the bottom of the pack sides work well for water bottles, while the tall front center pocket is great for damp tarps or ultralight tents.
Sizing & Buying Tips: Need help? Check out our handy Buying Guide. Click here.
- Hydration compatible
- Hip pack lid sold separately
- Interchangeable belt
- Torso length adjustability on framesheet
- Ultralight lineloc micro compression
- Large stretch mesh front pocket
- Weight: 1.3kg | 2lbs 14oz
- Capacity: 60 liters | 3660 cubic inches
- Hipbelt Size: regular
- Suspension: Air Current (A.C.) Internal Frame
- Load Capacity: 35lbs | 16kg
- Materials: 100D Ripstop; 210D Nylon Cordura; Stretch Mesh Fabric