Due North All Purpose Oversized / Get-A-Grip Ice Cleats
Walk, run and hike with confidence on snow and ice! Preferred by the U.S. Military and the U.S. Postal Service, Due North Oversize Ice Cleats (formerly Get-A-Grip Xtreme Shoe Cleats) increase traction and help to prevent slips and falls on snow and ice, reducing the risk of possible pulled muscles, fractures and back problems caused by a quick slip or fall.
The Get-A-Grip eXtreme by DueNorth is specially designed for large feet (men's size 10 and larger) and oversized winter boots and footwear. It is ideal for those who play or work outdoors.
Get-A-Grip snow and ice cleats are manufactured by SureFoot Corporation under the Due North brand.
- Bi-Directional Tread provides added traction
- 6 easily replaceable (without tools) Ice Diamond Carbide Spikes for maximum grip on ice and snow
- Spike diamond pattern allows more push off and lateral grip
- Special compound rubber that retains elasticity in all temperatures won't stretch out!
- Quick Fit support rings and holes provide easy adjustment and easier on and off
- Wide heel strap gives better grip, durability and longer wear
- No straps, snaps or buckles
- Lightweight footwear and product become one
- Compact product stores easily into handbag, briefcase, glove box or jacket pocket
- The Get-A-Grip Xtreme's patent pending features give them an advantage over the competition
- Specifically designed for oversized boots and winter footwear.
- Size: Men's 10+