Due North Everyday / Get-A-Grip Ice Cleats
Due North Everyday Ice Cleats (formerly Get-A-Grip Ultra ice cleats) allow you to walk, run and hike with confidence on snow and ice. Get-A-Grip Ultra traction spikes by DueNorth are ultra-versatile and are easy adjust and strap on to all your casual, dress or athletic footwear. The Get-A-Grip Ultra is excellent for the fall and winter months and during re-occuring freeze cycles (especially at the end of the season).
Exclusive Ice Diamond carbide spikes, with patent pending nail head design, are molded into Dura plastic for longer wear and durability. The spikes are removable and easily replaceable without any tools. Special rubber compound retains elasticity and fit in all temperatures. Durable and virtually unnoticeable while wearing!
Get-A-Grip snow and ice cleats are manufactured by SureFoot Corporation under the Due North brand.
BOOTS NOT INCLUDED. NOT DESIGNED FOR TECHNICAL CLIMBING.
- Increases traction and helps to prevent falling.
- Helps reduce possible pulled muscles, back problems and fractures caused by a quick slip or fall.
- Special compound rubber retains its elasticity and fit in all temperatures.
- With a snug fit, footwear and product become one.
- No snaps, straps or buckles.
- Ultra lightweight, compact and fits in your pocket.
- The Get-A-Grip Ultra's patent pending features give them an advantage over the competition.
*Note: If you are in between sizes, or if you are
using this product on oversized winter footwear or boots, we recommend that you go up