Fjallraven Kiruna Padded Parka (Women's)
Fjallraven Kiruna Padded Parka. Long, lightly padded everyday parka with fixed, adjustable hood. Made from durable G-1000 Original that resists wind and rain, with a recycled polyamide lining. The synthetic padding G-Loft Supreme gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions. Perfect as an everyday jacket during the colder months of the year, and the hardwearing outer fabric makes it suitable for forest walks as well.
The model is long for warmth over the rear and thighs and the front zipper is two-way, with a protective flap on both the inside and outside to stop cold winds. There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers. The waist can be adjusted with buttons at the back. Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs.
The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain.
- Versatile, lightly padded everyday parka with a fixed adjustable hood.
- Made from G-1000 Original and padded with G-Loft Supreme.
- Recycled polyamide lining.
- Two-way front zipper with inside and outside protective flaps with press buttons at the collar, waist and hem.
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket and one inside pocket, all zippered.
- Materials: Inner Material: 100% polyamide | Material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton | Material Name: G-1000®, G-Loft Supreme | Outer Material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Weight: 880 g
- Model: F89644