Filson Rugged Suede Cross-Body Bucket Bag
Filson Rugged Suede Cross-Body Bucket Bag. The Rugged Suede Cross-Body Bucket Bag is an heirloom-quality piece crafted in Seattle using the finest American leathers. The body is made of 6-oz. boot-grade Rugged Suede leather from Chicago's Horween Tannery that's specially tanned to provide lasting water protection. It's cotton-lined to protect contents, and outfitted with an adjustable Bridle Leather shoulder strap and cinch-top closure.
- 6-oz. boot-grade Rugged Suede leather is treated during the tanning process for water protection that's in the leather, not just on the leather
- Custom nickel-plated, solid brass hardware
- Two large internal stow pockets and one internal zippered pocket
- Bridle Leather shoulder strap has length-adjustment buckles on each end
- Internal key-clip lanyard
- Leather drawcord closure
- Materials: 6-oz. Rugged Suede + Bridle Leather + nickel-plated brass
- Dimensions: 9.75"L x 5.75"W x 12.5"H
- Capacity: 10L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
- Model: 20077096