Exped SynMat HL Winter Sleeping Pad - Not Available
Exped SynMat HL Winter Sleeping Pad. SynMat HL Winter is designed to be the lightest 4-season sleeping mat on the planet. Tapered design, 20 denier fabric, microfiber insulation and 9 cm thickness create a balance of features that respect the most weight and bulk conscious winter campers. This mat also offers the warmth needed for cold sleepers in spring and summer conditions. It packs to an extremely small size and it's tapered profile fits into the smallest tents.
Next-to-skin comfort and anti-slip GripSkin honeycomb-pattern coating. Laminate is air tight and impervious to hydrolysis.
Clever Pumpsack included: The Schnozzel Pumpbag allows you to inflate the mat instantly while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as an ultra lightweight compression stuffsack.
- The synthetic microfiber filling is laminated to both upper and lower sides of the mat which eliminates the loss of loft common to synthetic filled sleeping bags.
- Air cells on the sides are thicker and give the mat a cradle shape that prevents you from rolling off the mat.
- The dual purpose flat valve with one-way flap ensures swift inflation with the Mini Pump. Insert the attached pin into the valve for simple deflation. The valve is durable and protected from damage due to the flat design.
- Ingenious taperd shape allows 2 mats to be placed next to each other in the smallest of tents, here placed head to foot.
- Minimal packed size
- Temperature: -0.4 °F
- R-Value: 5.00
- Thickness: 3.5 in
- Length: M - 72 in, MW - 72 in, LW - 77.6 in
- Shoulder Width: M - 20.5 in, MW - 25.6 in, LW - 25.6 in
- Foot Width: M - 13.8 in, MW - 16.5 in, LW - 16.5 in
- Weight Mat: M - 15.2 oz, MW - 19.2 oz, LW - 21.2 oz
- Weight Pump: 2.1 oz
- Weight Packsack: 0.5 oz
- Packed height: M - 8.3 in, MW - 9.8 in, LW - 9.8 in
- Packed diameter: M - 4.3 in, MW - 4.3 in, LW - 4.7 in
- Pack volume: M - 2 l, MW - 2.4 l, LW - 2.8 l
- Product contents: Mat, Packsack