Exped Carina II Tent
Exped Carina II Tent. The Exped Carina II is a tent designed for moderate climates, great value for money, easy to set up and free-standing. The large canopy mesh panels offer excellent ventilation and the rainfly can be rolled up for great views and even more ventilation. The Carina II is spacious and large enough to hold two Exped LW size mats
- For a clear view to the outside both sides of the outer tent can be rolled up.
- Both sides of the rainfly can be rolled up and secured on hot summer nights or for stargazing. Should the weather change, just roll back down and close the buckles.
- The rolled-up outdoor tent is attached with the Exped Grab Hooks.
- A reinforcement protects the pole channel.
- In case of rain, the outer tent is easily tensioned over the inner tent thanks to the colored buckles.
- Colored zippers, which are also reflective and luminous at night.
- Mesh side pockets keep order in the tent.
- Accessory organizer. Poles, pegs, and repair kit are stowed in separate compartments.
- In the Packsack outer and inner tent can be packed separately.
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Dimensions: 86.6 × 51.2 × 47.2 in
- Canopy area: 31.2 ft²
- Vestibule Area: 21.5 ft²
- Min. Weight: 4.7 lb
- Max. Weight: 5.5 lb
- Packed size: 16.5 × 5.9 in
- Season: 3-season
- Construction: Endoskeleton