Exped Bivy Poncho UL - Not Available
Exped Bivy Poncho UL. As functional as a Swiss Army Knife. Exped Bivy-Ponchos provide full rain and wind protection and double as bivy bag or tarp. They are compact, lightweight and durable. One size fits all as they can be shortened. The Bivy Poncho UL is the lightweight version, and comes with fully taped seams.
- Used as Bivy Bag: double sided snaps permit the poncho to be sealed on all sides resulting in a waterproof bivy bag.
- Used as Tarp: one or more ponchos can easily be snapped together and set up as a waterproof A-Frame tent or tarp. 8 loops enable multiple setup options as sun, rain, and wind shelter.
- Anatomically shaped hood with brim that follows head movement for full visibility.
- Snap buttons allow the full length of the side to be closed.
- Snaps for length adjustment.
- Waist cord prevents flapping in strong wind.
- Front pocket doubles as stuff sack for compact packing. Cord allows carrying over a shoulder or tied around the waist.
- Seams are taped for waterproofness. Extreme version sewn with expanding cotton/polyester thread and a proprietary tunnel seam.
- Can also be used as rain water collector, sail, ground sheet, or converted into an emergency stretcher. Can also be used as a flotation aid when stuffed with grass or similar material for buoyancy.
- Dimensions: 94.5 x 59.1 in
- Fits body size: 55.1 - 74.8 in
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Packed size: 11.8 x 9.8 x 1.2 in