Due North Everyday Pro Ice Cleats (Pair)
Due North Everyday Pro Ice Cleats. Due North designed the Everyday PRO Winter Traction to be ideal for outdoor enthusiast's who occasionally needs additional traction during their winter activities. Whether you're shoveling the sidewalk, walking the dog or just running errands, the lightweight yet durable design of this Winter Traction will give you the confidence you need when walking or running on icy and snowy conditions.
Designed with an improved toe-box shape that allows it to more easily adapt to the shape of your shoe to provide a more secure fit. Its tungsten carbide Ice Diamond Spikes, which are 10x stronger than steel, provide increased traction that help with preventing slips and falls on ice and snow, which will help reduce the risk of pulled muscles, fractured bones or even back problems caused by a quick slip or fall. When not in use, the compact design makes them easy to store in small places such as, your coat pocket, handbag, briefcase or the glove box in your work vehicle.
- Special rubber compound stays strong and retains elasticity in subzero temperatures for maximized durability.
- New and improved toe-box design enhances fit and function along with a 360-degree spike pattern that provides more push and lateral grip.
- Unique support hole on heel strap provides easy adjustment and makes it easy to put on and take off.
- 6 Tungsten Carbide Due North Ice Diamond Spikes are integrated into a proprietary rubber tread design for improved traction.
- S/M fits sizes M 3-7, W 5-9
- L/XL fits sizes M 8-14, W 10+